Some of the promises the Tories are trying to delete from the internet:
1. No cuts to front-line services.
2. “We have absolutely no plans to raise VAT”.
3. Cameron said “I wouldn’t means-test child benefit”.
4. “No more top-down reorganisations of the NHS”.
5. On Educational Maintenance Allowance (EMA): “We don’t have any plans to get rid of them”.
6. Cameron on Sure Start: “Yes we back Sure Start. It’s a disgrace that Gordon Brown has been trying to frighten people about this”.
7. On the Future Jobs Fund: “We have no plans to change it”.
8. Cameron on green taxes: “[They] need to go up”.
9. Osborne on bank bonuses: “Totally unacceptable”.
10. And finally, Cameron’s commentary on transparency in 2007: “It’s clear to me that political leaders will have to learn to let go. Let go of the information we have guarded so jealously”.
View original post 22 more words